audit for $375
Enter "AUDIT-PACE" in the coupon code at checkout in order to not take the course for credit. Auditing means you are not required to complete assignments and the professor will not be reviewing your work. We strongly recommend full participation for maximum value.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the basic characteristics of the not-for-profit sector in Alberta and Canada.
- Outline the fundamentals of managing staff and volunteers.
- Articulate a growing understanding of their leadership style and responsibilities.
- Use various collaboration tools.
- Articulate basic governance structure and responsibilities.
- Use various tools to initiate and evaluate programs.
- Navigate basic financial statements and understand their relevance to decision making and planning.
This course introduces key issues for Canadian non-profit organizations, with focus on Alberta. Topics introduced are: leadership, human resources, governance, and financial management.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Day Intensive
- Skill level Level 300
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Daily Lectures 3