For each PACE Practicum you will:
- Select a suitable setting for the practicum based on interests and opportunities.
- Set clear objectives to guide the service experience.
- Develop a clearer perception of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Explore and develop leadership and/or people-helping skills in cooperation with other people.
- Articulate learning growth during the ministry experience.
- Respond to and evaluate the feedback from supervisor and Practicum Coordinator.
PACE Practicum is intended to provide an opportunity to connect theology with daily living. Practicum takes place in a ministry or parachurch setting usually over a three-month period, 1 credit per semester. 3 credits of Practicum are required.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Weeks
- Skill level Level 400
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
BSc, MDiv, PhD (candidate)